Listen now to JingleMad Radio here or find out more at Radio Today.
radio rjr pams jingles
  • danidani January 2008
    anyone got a copy of the PAMS Radio RJR jingles made for the radio station in Jamaica? %-6
  • Didn't know PAMS ever did anything for RJR (but may well be wrong)?
    I've got some PAMS for ZNS-3 in the Bahamas + Radio New Providence if its just
    something "Caribbean" you might be after? (and my tape of ZBM-2 Bermuda P-T
    jingles is now sadly unplayable...)

I used to have a tape of RJR's "Chi-Chi Bud" "signature" music but there's probaby
    no-one got that left anymore - does anyone still do DX-ing nowadays? (In fact,
    anyone still buy the WRTH - "World Radio TV Handbook" - in the Internet Age?)

(PS - Dani - I think someone else out there has/had beaten you to the title of "first girl jingle collector"? ;) )
  • JingleMadJingleMad January 2008
    I only know of the Jam, Radio RJR but sadly this is all i have Boo Hoo :(

http://jinglemad.com/e107_files/public/1200164141_6527_FT56441_radio_rjr.mp3 filename:1200164141_6527_FT56441_radio_rjr.mp3
  • danidani January 2008
    what a lovely suprise thank you:)
  • topcattopcat January 2008
    RJR had PAMS Series 33. I know I've got a copy of it somewhere.... !

-Tracy
  • Would certainly like to hear that sometime please TC!

In the meantime, here's some of the ZNS-3 and Radio New Providence PAMS material,
    which includes Solid Rock I/II, the 3WE custom, and even the rare KQV custom from 1971 :)

http://www.4shared.com/file/34728622/51fe95ae/Wixy1360-2008Montages-Bahamas-PAMS.html
  • topcattopcat January 2008
    Hmmm... I dont' hear any 3WE in that composite. :)
  • Not even cut 11 at 1:45?

If so - Ooops! I've had that one wrong since the days of the Metro Radio and Radio Orwell PAMS Composites! :)

(I know I'm OK with the KQV cut though! - I've still got an ancient 3&3/4 IPS tape of it dubbed
    for me by the station in 1971!)
  • freq-kyfreq-ky January 2008
    Hearing a cut from "The Sound Supreme" (to use one of rjr's old 70s/80s straplines) is a bit of a surprise.Cheers.
  • LenGroatLenGroat January 2008
    Hi Wixy

The cuts around 1.45 are from Solid Rock 2 and 1, 13KOL. 'Good Music Every mornin' on 13KOL / More Solid Rock WLS'

Len

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion